bekkenløsning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Tid
  • Show
Clear All

• bekkenløsning

hello to all mother's and pregnant women. I am New here, i talked Norwegian but i prefer to Write it in English so i can Express it properly. Im having bekkenløsning as early as 8 weeks in my pregnancy. I am still on my sick leave at the moment and theres a big possibility to prolong it according to the doctor who check on me. My situation is like this, The 1st week of my sick leave i was just having a bed rest. like totally im not doing nothing at all.After that, the pain is gone, since i was given 2 weeks leave after the 1st week i tried to be more active since i though my bekkenløsning is gone, but i was wrong. i have been walking in a short distance as short as 600-800meter i get the pain again and its not less pain its still the same pain i got. so lately i was given again another 2 weeks sick leave.and i am on 3 month pregnant now, i still got pain everytime i walk. so the doctor advice me to dont provoke it and i can still do the Things that i used to do before.I forgot to ask to the doctor thast why maybe some have experience it here before, my queation is, what is the risks when its provoked? thanks
Working...
X